HealthTech Advisors is a U.S. based advisory firm that specializes in healthcare IT strategy, IT planning, technology design, implementation, and best practice IT service delivery.
The principals of HealthTech Advisors have decades of enterprise level experience working with independent hospitals and multi-hospital healthcare systems having more than 4,000 beds in the United States and internationally. The have also worked with numerous academic medical centers and previously as leaders of large healthcare consulting firms.
HealthTech Advisors has relationships with consulting experts and specialists in all areas of healthcare technologies from electronic health record (EHR) systems down through the technology stack to data networking and system security. In addition to our team of advisors, we have business relationships with hundreds of people in the U.S. and across the world that are carefully selected to participate in projects and to best support our clients.
Our advisors and project managers are passionate about delivering exceptional results for our clients.
Our mission is to help our clients to:
- improve clinical outcomes for patients through the use of established and leading edge technologies
- reduce costs and increase revenue with data analytics
- develop the appropriate IT governance to help leadership select the right IT systems and services
- achieve higher return on investment in technologies
- improve IT operational service effectiveness